Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 22- Yoga X Recovery Week

Today was the first day of recovery week, Yoga X. As previously stated, Yoga is one of my favorite days and it is one of David's too. He gets closer and closer to successfully performed Crane each time, although I'm sticking with Child's Pose for now on that. Today was very good for us both, not just for the physical activity, but for the calming effect of Yoga. We're both a little bit emotional after yesterday and we needed something to bring us back to center.

It seems that the core tomorrow will be difficult. All in due time.

I have to confess that I had a cheat day on the diet this weekend. Some friends from Springfield were up for the funeral so we did dinner with them after the viewing on Sunday. We went to this great brewery in downtown CoMo. My favorite is a garlic five cheese pizza. I know I shouldn't have, but I ordered it. And believe me, I enjoyed every bite. Now I'm back to the regular diet. Some people might have a problem with a cheat day, but I think it may work for me. It gives me a chance to eat something I enjoy without completing ruining everything I've done for the last 3 weeks. And it was one of three meals.

I don't feel too guilty...

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh that pizza sounds soooo good!! Glad to hear you like Yoga. I like it to an extent but it is waaaaay long when I have kiddos running around!

    ReplyDelete