Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 23- Core

Today was tough. Core is such an intense workout. David and I agreed we don't care for the Dreya Rolls. It's a little hard to do here because the living room is so small. We have to take extra care not to run each other over. Ready for Kenpo tomorrow.

We went to Applebees yesterday. David had a salad and I had a soup/salad combo. Been craving tomato soup lately, which is odd since tomatoes often bother my stomach. But it was delicious. Knock on wood, but my stomach hasn't been acting up as much with this diet, even when I eat stuff that usually aggravates it.

That's all. Don't really know what else to say so I'll wrap this up for now. Keep up the good work Christina and Jeremy. You're almost done!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you made it through Core... it's a tough one. We have it today and I have to admit I'd be dreading it more if I didn't know it was the last time!

    Ya'll are doing so great! We are excited about finishing up this round but we'll be on to something else in a matter of days. I'm pumped about actually accomplishing it though and it has all been so worth it!

    ReplyDelete