Thursday, April 2, 2009

Day 24- Kenpo X

Today was Kenpo. David was struggling a bit this morning to get motivated and I actually was ready to go. That's a first. We both pulled through though and I actually feel great post-kenpo. I feel like I did a lot better today than last week and I'm thrilled for that. And I'm so proud of David for pushing through the exhaustion and giving it a go. He feels much better for that. I love my husband.

I'm excited to be almost in phase2. I'm ready for the diet change. It's subtle, but as not much of a meat eater, even one protein less is great. It's always tough for me to squeeze in my proteins, even with eating eggs.

Looking forward to stretch tomorrow. I think we're both ready for something that's a little less demanding, but still is important to our overall goals. I really want to go home to see my parents and my niece, but don't know when we'll get to. It's so hard to exercise when your 2 year old niece dominates the DVD player and the entire living room floor. That's not to mention the little sleep we get in the basement!! I guess it will have to wait....

No comments:

Post a Comment