Monday, April 20, 2009

Days 40, 41 & 42- Legs/Back, Kenpo, Rest

What a weekend/Monday. I confess, I skipped legs and back. However, before anyone gets on my case... I spent the entire day lifting boxes and going up and down stairs. I think that still counts. We waited to do Kenpo until we got to my parents' last night. We left around noon for their house and hadn't gone very far when we hit a detour due to a bad traffic accident. It took us an extra hour to get here! We did Kenpo a little bit later and it felt great. It grows on me more each week.

Obviously, today is rest day. I started my new job today and I really like it. It's only one day, but it feels like something I will enjoy and the people are great. My new boss took me to lunch. Tempted by Mexican food, I still got a salad! You can read David's blog to learn about the dilemma of getting a place to live. I know he's upset about being unemployed right now, but it will all work out soon. This is just our path in life. I was meant to get a job first out here and his will follow. Besides, it gives him time to learn the area and get our new home established. I love my husband.

We have to go really far to sign our lease tomorrow. Who knows what time we'll get to work out! My family seemed to like the meatloaf tonight. A couple more nights and it will just be David and me again. It seems odd, but I'm excited to be there again. I'm excited about our life together.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post!!! I'm so happy to hear your job has started off well and I love that you are so lovingly lifting your husband up. You SHOULD be excited about your life together!! Ya'll have made me think so much about when Jeremy and I first started out. The good 'ol days living off Ramen Noodles & love. Mmmmmm. Marriage is work and life is tough but ya'll are doing great!

    Oh- yes climbing up and down stairs carrying boxes counts!!

    ReplyDelete