Monday, April 13, 2009

Days 33, 34, & 35- legs/back, kenpo, rest

Woo hoo Kenpo yesterday. It felt awesome. I really didn't like kenpo at first but it's starting to grow on me. I'm still unbelievably uncoordinated, but it's improving some. We debated swapping tomorrow's workout with today, but decided against it. We need some rest time! I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow's workout though.

Today is David's sister's birthday so a bunch of us went out to lunch yesterday to celebrate. They picked Ryan's (a buffet) and I have to say I was disappointed. Everything was cooked in so much oil and the steaks were mostly fat. David thought he'd be able to find a grilled chicken breast, and he did. However, the pan it was in had a thick layer of oil on the bottom. So, we decided on spinach salads and I got some broccoli. Boy was that a mistake! The spinach tasted like saltwater and the broccoli wasn't fresh. It was by far the biggest waste of $10 a person I've ever experienced. I don't write about this to hurt anyone's feelings, I just expected more, even though it was a buffet.

Tomorrow is my interview so we'll be heading out in the morning. Thanks Jeremy and Christina for the well wishes!

Hope everyone had a good Easter and has a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Going out to eat can be grueling!!! Especially when you realize there isn't a whole lot of options. Great job on doing what you could but it's too bad you had to shell out that kind of money for saltwater spinach and old broccoli!

    Good luck at your interview... you'll do great I'm sure. Let us know how it goes and be safe on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you and praying your interview goes well!!!

    ReplyDelete