Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 30- Plyo X Mini-Post

Plyo is done. As usual, I pushed harder than last time we did plyo and I am EXHAUSTED. David is crazy and did it twice. He doesn't listen to me, so I let him do it, but I wish he would have just rested the 2nd time instead. Haven't been very hungry today and I know I didn't get in all my proteins. I can't force feed myself the remaining proteins though.

The interview went well, at least I think. So well that I already have a 2nd interview scheduled for next week.

FINALLY. I hope it works out. It feels like things are finally starting to look up for David and me.

And oh yeah, the meatloaf was great. I'm not a huge fan of ground turkey, but it was delicious. I definitely recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. You must have made quite an impression!! That's great news about the 2nd interview!

    That was sweet of David to work out with you even though it meant a 2nd time for him. Oh, and I totally get not being able to choke down all the food. Just do what you can and it will get better.

    We actually like ground turkey so I'll be giving that recipe a shot.

    ReplyDelete