Friday, April 10, 2009

Days 31 & 32, I think. B&B, Yoga X

Yesterday was hard. I pulled something in my neck the previous night and made it through almost all of back & biceps before I just couldn't do anymore. But I feel like I really gave the workout everything I had until that point. I was worried today with Yoga because my neck is still hurting, although not as badly. It went okay though. I feel like I didn't quite push as hard as usual, but I was still able to do almost everything. I hope that Yoga is something I can maintain throughout life. David and I want to have children and I think Yoga could be a lifelong commitment, even during pregnancy. I'm still very sore from Plyo and I am dreading more legwork tomorrow. But as Tony always says, and David always reminds me, do your best & forget the rest.

Today was a somewhat productive day. We went to the natural food store and the international food store in Como. We found some low-fat greek yogurt flavored with honey. It's pretty good for you, at least more so than regular yogurt from the supermarket and it's delicious. We also went to the bookstore and spent awhile in their section on dogs. I think we've decided on a Lab for our first dog. They're supposed to be a good first dog and since we haven't had dogs since childhood.... It will still be awhile before we can start looking for one to adopt, but we want to be well-read before the fact.

That's about it. We're going to have a very low-key evening tonight. It's the first night since our wedding night that we'll be completely alone. We need some "us" time.

Thanks Christina for always leaving encouraging comments. They really do help.

No comments:

Post a Comment