Friday, April 17, 2009

Days 38 & 39, bb & yoga

Thank goodness for Yoga today. What a stressful whirlwind of events these last few days! It was unfortunately very hard to concentrate on Yoga because both our minds were just racing. But I think Yoga still helps a little, just not as much. Of the weight lifting exercises, legs and back is probably my least favorite, so I'm not quite as excited for tomorrow. Yesterday's back and biceps was great! It felt so great to let out that stress and just focus on the exercise.

We're moving in 2 days and we don't even have a place yet! We put in an app & are still waiting to hear back from them. As difficult as it may be, we're going to crash in my parents' basement until we get things sorted out. Then, I start my job in 3 days. I think I'll really enjoy the work. And it will be so much more laid back than previous jobs. Not that it won't be stressful at times, but just a more positive work environment. I've been packing and waiting. That's it.

Ready for Kenpo already. Wish it was Saturday..

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with Kenpo. I think it's one of the most fun workouts to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, congrats on the job!!! That's so great and we're really happy for you. Things will get worked out soon and you'll quickly be settled. At least you have the consistency of P90X in your life right now! Keep up the the great work and I wish we lived closer to ya'll to help you move!! Take care :)

    ReplyDelete