Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 27- Yoga X

I told you all I'm not a consistent blogger, I'm typing this with one hand, my other clutched around my five month niece who just bit my ring finger....hard. It was interesting trying to do Yoga this morning between the pitter-patter of a two year old and the cries of a baby who just wants a little attention. But we did it. I'm back in the game and Yoga felt great, despite the distractions. I invited my family to join us, but naturally, no one did.

David surprised me on Friday but throwing together a suitcase and informing me we were coming to my parents. Somehow, I always leave with the same feeling, like of being underwhelmed. Thus far, Yoga has been one of the best parts of the weekend. Aside from playing with my nieces of course.

We watched Marley and Me again last night with my parents and sister. I must say that I love the movie. I'm almost done with the book and it's even better than the picture. David has gotten the idea of getting a lab from the movie. We looked a little bit online yesterday and found some beautiful dogs for adoption, but we need to rent a house first. I have a job lead finally in the KC Metro area, so this could be the start,

We're going home tomorrow, so we'll probably do rest instead of stretch. But I'm looking forward to starting the second phase and having a bit of a routine again. Recovery week throws me off balance.

Will wrap up, need to go check my car as it hailed twice yesterday. Ahh Missouri. Miss that weather.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got in there and rocked out Yoga Nikki!! Proud of ya girlie :)

    We still haven't seen Marley and Me but I think we'll be renting it soon! ~Hope your car is ok!

    ReplyDelete