Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Days 36 and 37- CST and Plyo X

Plyo was killer today. My knees have been bothering me alot today and I really struggled with all the jumps. We always do the modified moves anyway because we both have knee problems, but even those were tough. It's kind of disappointing because I don't feel like I got the same workout I did last week, but I am well aware of my body's limitations. Ready to be back home tomorrow. It will be much easier to do the workout.

So many good things to report today. First of all, I got a job offer today and accepted. Bad news, I start Monday and we don't have a place to live yet! We looked at some houses around where I work and a little bit north of that. We've narrowed it down to two, but can't decide between them. Thankfully, we're just leasing but it is stressful. All our stuff is in storage at David's sister's house.

The other really good news of the day has to do with clothes. At this new job, I can wear jeans. However, I have one pair of jeans that fits and with P90X, they're getting loose. So, my mom offered to buy me a pair of jeans. We went to Penney's first and I tried on so many pairs with no luck. Then we went to Kohls and found a pair. They are the same brand (Levis) but a different style. And they are the next size down. Not only that, but I tried on two sizes down. They were a little tight but I could button them! It is silly, but that's so exciting to me! It is really a great motivator to keep this up.

The next few days will be hectic as we try to get a place to live and get moved. Have a feeling I'll be in my mom's basement for a few days. Looking forward to a new start for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment